[Debian-med-packaging] tasks page problem for bio-dev#libnhgri-blastall-perl

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Aug 7 14:54:23 UTC 2012

Hi Laszlo,

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 04:10:17PM +0200, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> Hello Andreas!
>
> I've just noticed that for the libnhgri-blastall-perl pack - that is in git at [2] - there is a problem with the tasks page [1]:
>
> ---
> ??? missing short description for package libnhgri-blastall-perl :-(
> ??? Missing long description for package libnhgri-blastall-perl
> ---
>
> The extraction of the long and short descriptions seems to fail here.

I noticed a similar effect for another package today
(python-biom-format).  The problem does not seem to be caused by the
task page or the package information because

   http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/bio-dev#libnhgri-blastall-perl

is correct.  I suspect some race condition in updating UDD and hope that
waiting one day for these newly accepted packages might hopefully solve
the problem.  If not I need to do some deeper investigation why official
UDD is lacking data which our inofficial clone on debian-med.debian.net
has.

Thanks for the hint anyway

     Andreas.