[Debian-med-packaging] hmmer2_2.3.2-6_amd64.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Tue Aug 7 21:48:54 UTC 2012

Le Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 09:53:41PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> My guess is that nothing will happen if nobody would file an RC bug.

Hi all,

Given that the manual's source is accessible on line, I think that it is
reasonnable to wait for the package to be refactored to build from Subversion
tags rather than from source archives.

The wiki page http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi/Svn_get-orig-source discusses
how to do this.

Have a nice day,