[Debian-med-packaging] profbval_1.0.21-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Tue Aug 14 07:01:09 UTC 2012

Dear Luca!

/I/ apologize for this relic of the past - and in general for the problems with the recent set of packages from me. Clearly, I should pay more
attention to copyright/licensing issues.

The file 'examples/cad23-fil.hssp' (and others .hssps from the Rost Lab) are generated by the profphd-utils package, itself released under the
GPL (and in 'main'). Therefore this restriction that gets printed into these files makes little sense. I am going to remove it upstream now,
release a new version of profphd-utils, regenerate the HSSP example files with the new version and upload again.

We are going to upload fixed versions of all affected packages (as soon as you reject them), that is:

* norsnet (is NEW now)
* profbval (you've just rejected it)
* profisis (is NEW now)
* norsp (in unstable)
* profphd (in unstable)

Thank you for reviewing all these packages.

Best regards,

Laszlo