[Debian-med-packaging] r12045 - in trunk/packages/rdp-classifier/trunk/debian: . scripts

Tim Booth avarus at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 15 12:22:32 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for letting me know.  As far as I can tell the ReadSeq component
was originally (up to 2.2) a wrapper around the other ReadSeq that you
found and was simply contained within the RDP Classifier distribution.
Now it's apparently no longer a wrapper and is split out into a separate
JAR so there is clearly new source somewhere but it's not in the
download.

So this is still not fit for Debian but is "Good Enough for Bio-Linux
(TM)".

Cheers,

TIM

--
If you can't find an apposite quote for your sig, just make one up.
     - Anon