[Debian-med-packaging] spread-phy_1.0.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Aug 26 10:26:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat Aug 25 13:29:39 Luca Falavigna wrote:
> 2012/8/7 Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu>:
> > To keep a long discussion short:  Do you want me to mention the fact
> > that a few files of the source of the just renamed package (former
> > phy-spread was only renamed to spread-phy) to let you accept the package
> >
> >   [X] yes, please mention LGPL2+
> >   [  ] no, we accept it with current debian/copyright
>
> I like this devotee-like mail :)

Please note that I have choosen this out of a deep respect for your work
and that I regard your time (and for sure mine as well) as to valuable
to keep on discussing this.  However, I would like you to know that I'm
in strong disagreement with your opinion in principle but there are just
more important things than to spend time into arguing about what can be
solved in 2 minutes.

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster