[Debian-med-packaging] r10847 - trunk/packages/emboss-kaptain/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun May 13 17:46:17 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 07:52:43AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > There is some ITP for the package however, the homepage (+the code) somehow vanished
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I think we can remove that one.  It needs patches to work with QT4,
> and we would be completely on our own...

Considering the fact that we need all hands to maintain non-dead
software I think it makes perfectly sense to drop dead stuff from SVN.
I also drop it from our todo list (as well as treeplot which should
probably vanish from SVN as well).  There is no point in keeping stuff
simply for the reason because it was there once upon a time.

I'll leave the actual removal from SVN for you because it was you who
injected it.

Kind regards