[Debian-med-packaging] ctn-doc_3.2.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Nov 8 09:56:08 UTC 2013

Hi ftpmaster,

I realised that the current package ctn-doc in Debian just contains a
bundle of PDFs without source.  Since this belongs to non-free I
uploaded an update to non-free/doc.  What action would be the most
practical one for you

   A) ROM agains ctn-doc in main (leave new version simply in new
      queue for non-free)

   B) File a serious bug against current ctn-doc and fix it with the
      upload to non-free

   C) ???

Remark: For a moment I had considered to drop the package at all but
it has more users than I expected in the first place:

   http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=ctn-doc

If you think it is more work that it is work the effort I might fix the
problem by adding a link to the download location inside README.Debian
of ctn package.

Kind regards

          Andreas.