[Debian-med-packaging] Help needed for testing conquest-dicom-server

Pablo Lorenzzoni spectra at debian.org
Mon Feb 3 17:03:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've worked on conquest-dicom-server to put it in an acceptable state (by my
own standards). I am using Ginkgo-CADx to test and everything seems fine
using uncompressed or n1 compressed images (at work I just use uncompressed
anyway).

I was getting to the point where I'd happy enough to make an upload to the
archive. However, I went testing other compression algos and things went
ugly... can somebody confirm that JPEG2000 and JPEG images are being
corrupted by ConQuest recompression/archival?

These are methods using modified versions of libjpeg62 and libjasper that
were shipped with ConQuest. I tried to get in touch with upstream with no
success. In the mean time, it would be good if people could test it. It
compiles in wheezy and sid, the source follows git-buildpackage layout and is
at debian-med repo in alioth.

TIA,

Pablo

--