[Debian-med-packaging] debian/upstream vs. debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Sat Feb 8 22:56:03 UTC 2014

Le Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 07:35:57AM -0500, James McCoy a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 08:50:11AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > thanks for your patch.  While this is welcome I guess this is the least
> > of Charles' problems.  I guess he was more concerned about the umegaya
> > package which probably needs some more love than the simple shell
> > script.  We also need to fix the UDD importer (but this is similarly
> > easy to do like the patch you provided) and lintian check for upstream
> > metadata files.
>
> I'm willing to offer more help.

Hi James,

for the packages maintained by Debian Med, every DD has write access to our
repositories, and it should be the same for Debian Science as well.
Altogether, this is a significant share of the packages using debian/upstream
as a file.  If you want to completely migrate our packages, please feel free to
do so.

On my side, I really have no time.  (Excuse of the day: the Wordpress site
of a researcher association that I belong to has been infected by a malware,
and we are still trying to understand where and how it happened).

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan