[Debian-med-packaging] r-bioc-genomicalignments_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jul 21 17:00:05 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

As I like your explanation of rda-files in README.source, I now dearly
miss them in this package.

Can you please also explain where these two bam-files come from?

>From other R packages I learned that each pdf-file is accompanied by an Rnw-file.
This does not seem to be the case for ./vignettes/summarizeOverlaps-modes.pdf.
So where does this pdf-file come from?

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.