[Debian-med-packaging] VERY VERY URGENT

Musa Rafiq musarafiq1 at aol.fr
Sat Mar 8 14:29:53 UTC 2014

FROM MR.Musa Rafiq. (B.O.A) BANK
BILL AND EXCHANCE MANAGER
FOREING NITERNATIONALE DEPT
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MR.Musa Rafiq.Manager of Bank Of Africa Burkina

Faso. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which

I will like to bring to your personal edification.( 18.5million Euro ) transfer claims,

please it is only known between me and you keep it secret.This is a legitimate

transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after

confirmation of the fund in your bank account I will come down to your country for

sharing of the fund with you and also to have investment in your country, If you are

interested, do get back to me with the following data’s below. And let it be a top

secret, not interested kingly delete it out.

(1)Your full Name…………………..

(2)Your full residential address.......

(3)Your occupation.......

(4)Your re City..........

(5)Country of origin.........

(6)Your Mobile phone.........

(7)Your age........

(8)Your marital status......

(9) Sex…….

As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the application form which you

will send to the bank. You can contact email address: {musa_rafiq1 at hotmail.com} or

through this Mobile +226 75859027.
Thank You,
Faithfully,