[Debian-med-packaging] openmolar

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at debian.org
Tue Mar 18 22:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for having a look.

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:10:21 Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> after a quick glimpse I found a GPLv2+ file

What makes you think that it is a problem?
Which particular file you are concerned about? I can't find it. All files are
either GPL-3+ or "GPL-2 or GPL-3+". GPL-3+ is apparently chosen by upstream
for this software so IMHO GPL-2+ fits just fine.

> and lots of PDFs with no obvious sources. This is just suboptimal ...

Right, most PDFs (if not all of them) do not belong to source...  My bad...
I reported this issue upstream in

    https://github.com/rowinggolfer/openmolar1/issues/97

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
        -- Winston Churchill