[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-optparse_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Mar 19 22:00:05 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I am afraid I have to reject your package.

The file optparse.R contains several parts that have not been published
under GPL. According to [1] the paragraphs CNRI.7 and BEOPEN.6 are not
compatible with GPL. So it seems to be that this mix of licenses is not
allowed. But I am open for discussion here ...

 Thorsten

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/09/msg00484.html

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.