[Debian-med-packaging] fix for bowtie2, how to process during freeze

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Nov 19 00:18:25 UTC 2014

Le Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:44:26PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili a écrit :

> I've fixed #769934 for Bowtie2 in the git repository.
> Shell I upload the fixed package to unstable and request unblock or
> should it be done some other way ?

Hi Alex,

my gut feeling is that the bug is not grave enough to justify
an unblock request.

(I recently read on planet.debian.org that the release team
is getting hundreds of requests, so I propose to be stringent
on what we send.)

Have a nice day, and thanks for the quick correction.

Charles

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,