[Debian-med-packaging] Please tag the releases of spread-phy on Github

filip filip.bielejec at rega.kuleuven.be
Sun Apr 19 22:33:50 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was certain github
dropped their support for the Downloads from the repositories, but
apparently they decided to keep the existing ones. In any case I have
deleted this now, I also created a release tag for version 1.0.7.
Hope this helps.

Best,
filip

--