[Debian-med-packaging] Business reference

luz.webster luz.webster at databaseboard.com
Fri Aug 7 14:56:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring contact database with complete Business
Email and phone Numbers of your most potential prospects to boost your sales
efforts?

You can acquire these contacts to target the key decision makers of
different Industries/Companies. We provide comprehensive Mailing List
according to your requirements and offer a highly targeted Opt-in Emails and
mails to maximize the chance to focus on your actual target audience and
your company's primary objectives.

Kindly let me know if you are looking forward for any information which can
help to expand your business. We would be glad to provide you this
information.

Looking forward for your response!

Thanks and Regards

Luz Webster

Business Consultant

To opt out please reply "Remove" in subject line