[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding tantan_13-1_amd64.changes

Sascha Steinbiss sascha at steinbiss.name
Sat Aug 8 11:13:00 UTC 2015

Hi Thorsten,

thanks! I will add the others ASAP — wasn’t sure about those two because of the public domain context and missing ‘copyright’ notice. But I guess it could be understood that these authors adapted and extended the public domain code, so to be on the safe side I agree it’s better to include them. Commits to the Debian Med svn server will follow.

Thanks again and best regards
Sascha