[Debian-med-packaging] Need a (hopefully) last kick for finalising qualimap

Emmanuel Bourg ebourg at apache.org
Wed Dec 2 17:44:15 UTC 2015

Le 2/12/2015 18:14, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> in the qualimap source tree and at least this should be found, shouldn't
> it?  How can I approach this or is my assumption wrong?

You are confusing the Maven coordinates of the libraries (here
org.bioinfo:bioinfo-ngs) with the Java package name. qualimap and
bioinfo-ng share the same base package (org.bioinfo.ngs) but eventually
live in different packages (org.bioinfo.ngs.qc.qualimap for qualimap,
org.bioinfo.ngs.data and org.bioinfo.ngs.map for bioinfo-ngs).

Your next step is to find the sources of these jars:

http://repos.bioinfo.cipf.es/maven2/org/bioinfo/bioinfo-ngs/0.1.0/bioinfo-ngs-0.1.0.jar
http://repos.bioinfo.cipf.es/maven2/org/bioinfo/bioinfo-commons/0.10.1/bioinfo-commons-0.10.1.jar

Emmanuel Bourg