[Debian-med-packaging] Need a (hopefully) last kick for finalising qualimap

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Dec 2 21:20:27 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 06:44:15PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> You are confusing the Maven coordinates of the libraries (here
> org.bioinfo:bioinfo-ngs) with the Java package name. qualimap and
> bioinfo-ng share the same base package (org.bioinfo.ngs) but eventually
> live in different packages (org.bioinfo.ngs.qc.qualimap for qualimap,
> org.bioinfo.ngs.data and org.bioinfo.ngs.map for bioinfo-ngs).
>
> Your next step is to find the sources of these jars:
>
> http://repos.bioinfo.cipf.es/maven2/org/bioinfo/bioinfo-ngs/0.1.0/bioinfo-ngs-0.1.0.jar
> http://repos.bioinfo.cipf.es/maven2/org/bioinfo/bioinfo-commons/0.10.1/bioinfo-commons-0.10.1.jar

When I was asking last week[1] I was seeking in this direction but I've
git no answer and so I was plainly hoping that the answer is inside the
code itself.  The problem is I was doing websearches in various
directions but did not found anything.  I have now directed my question
to the forum maintained by the authors[2] of qualimap any hope that they
might enlighten me since I have not found any trace of the code.

I really wonder why the maven repository does not contain any metadata
which reversely points to the URL of the project it is providing maven
input for. :-(

Any hint for a successful search strategy would be welcome.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2015/11/msg00072.html
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qualimap/KVJ8m5ZsAhU