[Debian-med-packaging] Debian package contains manpages for mira-assembler binaries

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Dec 4 12:29:04 UTC 2015

Hi Bastien,

I guess you noticed that mira was packaged by the Debian Med team for
official Debian.  We have also written manpages for the single tools.
You can find these in our packaging SVN:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/mira/trunk/debian/mans

Feel free to take over these manpages into your official distribution.

I would also like to recommend taking over these two patches into your
next release:

   https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/mira/trunk/debian/patches/

Kind regards and thanks for providing mira as free software