[Debian-med-packaging] Backporting jaligner to jessie

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Wed Dec 9 06:17:55 UTC 2015

Hi, team,
Once it's in Debian, I'd like to have the Celera assembler backported to
jessie. It depends on mhap, which depends on jaligner, so I thought it
would be good to get started on backporting the dependency chain.

Are there any concerns with backporting jaligner? The upload to unstable
is not tagged in git, so I'm assuming the latest commit to master is
what's in the archive. I'm currently testing the build on a Stable
chroot. If there are no issues, could someone sponsor once I push the
debian/jessie-backports branch?

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--