[Debian-med-packaging] [pbsuite] branch master created (now e470052)

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Sun Dec 13 20:29:28 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas,

على الأحد 13 كانون الأول 2015 ‫09:19، كتب Andreas Tille:

> thanks for working on pbsuite.  The source package generates several
> binary packages.  Could you please make suggestions how to add them
> to our Blends tasks?

I think only the pbjelly and pbhoney binary packages should be listed on
the tasks page. The other packages are for internal use and I don't
think anyone recognizes the software by the metapackage name. I have to
look into how to edit the tasks page again.

By the way, pbjelly and pbhoney each have their own publication. I know
I can list multiple references in debian/upstream/metadata, but how can
I associate an entry there with a particular binary package?

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي