[Debian-med-packaging] cmake issue in libsbml: Cannot generate java documentation, please specify the Java_JAVADOC_JAR.

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 18 06:52:08 UTC 2015

I think a non mounted proc is a bug, so probably you should fix the autobuilders and your build environment?
The other issue is because of perl transition started yesterday.
I think things will be better in the next few days
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/perl.html
In the meanwhile you can build from a testing environment I think.

Bests
G.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 17 Dec, 2015 at 23:52, Andreas Tille<andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:   Hi Jakub,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:34:53PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu>, 2015-12-17, 19:11:
> >override_dh_auto_build:
> >+      if mount | grep "^proc " ; then echo "proc mounted - fine"; else mount proc /proc -t proc ; fi
>
> Well, you need root privileges to mount /proc, so doing it in debian/rules
> almost certainly won't work.
>
> If /proc is not mounted in your build environment, then you need to fix the
> environment. There's nothing that can be done about it in debian/rules.

Right, the build-hook makes you root but probably the build itself is a
non-privileged user.

But *how* exactly can I ensure on my machine (and autobuilders!) that
/proc is mounted???

BTW, on a different build machine (running testing in contrast to the
machine some hours ago running stable) I get:

0 packages upgraded, 558 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 146 MB/367 MB of archives. After unpacking 1183 MB will be used.
 libnet-ssleay-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.20.2 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.

 libxml-libxml-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.20.2 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.

 libxml-parser-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.20.2 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.

 libhtml-parser-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.20.2 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.

Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...

This somehow sounds like #787530 but I have no idea how to fix this.

Seems I have opened a can of worms with this package. :-(

Kind regards