[Debian-med-packaging] Up Date Your Information

PayPal agata.moszczynska at far.org.pl
Fri Dec 18 06:00:14 UTC 2015

Dear PayPal Customer, we observe that someone tries to log into your Paypal account without your
Approval
Please check your account now by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/1NuZKB5

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your
Assistance in helping us the integrity of the entire PayPal®

For assistance, sign in to your PayPal® account, and then select the "Help" link
in the header of each page.

Best regards,
PayPal® Accounting
The PayPal® Corp. Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.