[Debian-med-packaging] libqes: ftbfs fixed, could someone upload?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Dec 22 08:18:36 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 07:11:55PM +1100, Kevin Murray wrote:

> Thanks. Regarding DM, I haven't applied, but that's one thing I would like to
> do at/before the sprint in Feburary.

Feel free to do so before - this might keep my sponsoring load lower at
the sprint. ;-)

I need to say that this morning I had about 1h sponsoring load which is
excellent since I would never have managed this amount of uploads if I
would have done all the work myself.  I really like the move from
"working alone on a certain number of packages about 10 years ago" to
"checking what all the skilled people did and just rebuild" today.

Thanks to all you busy people