[Debian-med-packaging] pbtestdata_0.0.13-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Wed Dec 14 08:00:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

على الثلاثاء 13 كانون الأول 2016 ‫08:00، كتب Thorsten Alteholz:
> Hi Afif,
>
> sorry, I have to reject your package again.
> Upstream was able to add the correct license text to any other repository
> but is not able to do so with PacBioTestData?

Upstream is a company with many employees. Some of them are more helpful
than others. The one managing this repository has never replied to any
of my messages (for PacBioTestData or on other PacBio repositories he
works on) as far as I can remember.

> They seem to be working with
> that repository and bumped the version in setup.py four days ago. So they
> should be able to work on your issue and clarify the license as well.

There is no shadow of doubt that this is BSD-3-Clause licensed. I needed
this package to be able to run additional tests for pbgenomicconsensus
and others, but it looks like this will not happen for stretch.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي