[Debian-med-packaging] Joint Venture Prospect

Boon Swan Foo foo00975 at ccnnooc.com
Tue Jan 26 01:45:12 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I am interested in setting up a private investment with you, optimistic with your acknowledgement to this request.

By the way of introduction: I am Boon Swan Foo, appointed Director & Party Leadership Group Member of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).

I am writing you with open mindset to discuss the possibility of investment cooperation with you; I am keen to furnish you with the appropriate details of my investment plan if I receive your response.

Moreover, our correspondents must be registered legally and transparently.

Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely
Boon Swan Foo