[Debian-med-packaging] Status htslib?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jan 30 17:01:38 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 02:44:40PM +0000, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:

> I have just pushed my changes necessary to build htslib 1.3, including updated symbols file

Very good.  As I said, I do not consider symbols files as useless.  I
just think they are draining to much time on my side compared to other
things I could do meanwhile.

> and some additional updates (Vcs-Git etc). One Lintian warning remains regarding a long line (>80 chars) in the manpage, which I think is not a deal breaker.

Yes.  Warnings in manpages are somehow optional (which should not stop
any volunteer to care for it for sure ;-)).

> Please feel free to do with that what you want, however, I’d welcome a second pair of eyeballs ;)

I have build the package and think it is OK.  I could upload in about 3
hours when beeing back behind a slightly better connection.  Alternatively
I have granted you upload permissions.

Thanks for your work