[Debian-med-packaging] Next autoconf problem for today libdisorder

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jun 27 15:00:12 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

ftpmaster spotted in two of my packages a code copy of libdisorder[1]
which better should be packaged separately.  Since I'd like to create
dynamic and static library (upstream Makefile only creates static) I
intended to add autoconf - but today I just proved that my skills are
quite limited here.

I wonder whether some kind soul could check my quilt patches in Git[2].
Currently it ends up in

make[1]: Entering directory '/build/libdisorder-0.0.2'
make  all-am
make[2]: Entering directory '/build/libdisorder-0.0.2'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'libdisorder.c', needed by 'libdisorder_la-libdisorder.lo'.  Stop.

I probably failed in following upstream logich to distribute one file
per directory - but I did not wanted to change upstream directory
layout.

Thanks a lot for any help

      Andreas.

[1] https://github.com/locasto/libdisorder