[Debian-med-packaging] Trouble importing libzstd latest upstream release

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Thu Jun 30 10:42:44 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Forgive me if there's something simple I've missed, but I'm having trouble
importing the latest upstream release of zstd[1].

Using ``gbp import-orig --uscan`` I am able to detect the upstream version and
download the orig.tar.gz correctly. But the import fails with merge conflicts.
Is this expected occasionally? I shouldn't have changed any upstream files in
git, so I don't see where the conflicts should come from (it should just be as
though I branched, made all the changes in one commit and am now fast-forward
merging, right?).

Cheers,

[1]: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/libzstd.git

---
Kevin Murray
0xA4B4EE6A