[Debian-med-packaging] Dear Account User,

Admin rakhan at bbau.ac.in
Mon Mar 14 22:37:12 UTC 2016

Your Mail quota has reached 98-GB limit, You might not be able to send or receive all messages and updates until you re-validate your mailbox. To re-validate your mailbox, Kindly Submit the below of your mailbox details for re-confirmation: {user-name : {Password : {Confirm Password : Failure to reconfirm your account, your web-mail account will be disconnected from our server, we apologize for the inconvenience caused Best Service Web-mail Team