[Debian-med-packaging] Please check whether I fixed syntax error in proteinortho properly

Marcus Lechner lechner at Staff.Uni-Marburg.DE
Wed Mar 16 14:18:37 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

thanks a lot for your work and feedback. You've fixed the error
correctly (/ need be be removed). I'll merge this in the next version of
Proteinortho.

Best regards,
Marcus

Dr. Marcus Lechner