[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: notfixed 813982 in python-mne/0.11

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Thu Mar 17 16:48:26 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 05:40:18PM +0100, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:
> the bug should be fixed. I don't understand why it is "No longer marked as
> fixed"

please read better till the end of the line:
"No longer marked as fixed *in versions python-mne/0.11*"

Yaroslav just removed that buggy version from the array of fixed
versions.  If you go look at the bug you can see that it is still marked
as fixed in python-mne/0.11+dfsg-1.  In general, using the only upstream
versions in the version info in the *Debian* BTS is wrong, as it knows
nothing about them. :)

And BTW, you CCed owner at bugs.d.o, please avoid bothering our only bug
master, he is already overloaded even without useless (for him) mails.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  http://mapreri.org                              : :'  :