[Debian-med-packaging] libbpp-seq_2.2.0-1~bpo8+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu May 12 07:28:12 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 09:10:58AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> I have no idea what I exactly saw yesterday. Please reupload and sorry for
> the inconvenience.

No need to sorry.  Your work is highly appreciated and as I wrote in my
other mail I suspect that somewhere in our infrastructure might be a
hidden glitch.  I simply failed to find the time to track this down.

Thanks for your work

     Andreas.

PS: There is a series of libbpp-* libs that will follow this package.