[Debian-med-packaging] opencl-headers : Depends: opencl-clhpp-headers

Ghislain Vaillant ghisvail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:28:44 UTC 2016

On 09/09/16 19:33, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to build libhmsbeagle[1] in pbuilder but this results in:
>
>  opencl-headers : Depends: opencl-clhpp-headers (>= 2.0.10) which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package
>
> I admit I have no idea what this means since I do not understand why any
> package depends from opencl-clhpp-headers which does not exist anyway.
>
> Any hint?
>
> Kind regards
>
>         Andreas.
>

> [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libhmsbeagle.git

This is the result of a recent update to the khronos-opencl-headers.

opencl-headers is now a metapackage which installs opencl-c-headers and
opencl-clhpp-headers. The problem is that opencl-clhpp-headers is now
provided by a separate source package which is still waiting approval
in the new queue.

Ghis