[Debian-med-packaging] Psortb has errors in Perl testsuite

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:25:44 UTC 2017

On 20 April 2017 at 19:41, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I noticed that there is no `bio-tools-psort-svmloc/bindings.cpp` file,
> there is only `bio-tools-psort-svmloc/bindings.h`.  I couldn't find
> the definitions of the DataSet and SVM classes declared in bindings.h.
> Maybe that is part of the issue?

I have attached a patch that removes the bundled libsvm from psortb.

However, the code was originally using libsvm2 while Debian packages
libsvm3.  But that libsvm version specific code should have been in
the bindings.cpp file which is missing in psortb so I can't fix that.
If the file was there, the fix should be similar to this patch in
libalgorithm-svm-perl [1].

Carnë

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libalgorithm-svm-perl.git/tree/debian/patches/update-libsvm3.patch