[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

MANJU digadiman at semar.gob.mx
Tue Jul 11 11:00:56 UTC 2017

 body {height: 100%; color:#000099; font-size:12pt; font-family:arial black,avant garde;}Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Manju S. Das from India, but living here in National City in California, I am married to the late engineer Mahendra Das, who worked with ONGC-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation As a drilling supplier in India for 37 years before he died on the 22nd August 2009. We were married for twenty four years without a child here in California. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he has the sum of USD 10,142,728.00 Dollars with a courier company here and this fund is presently with the courier awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith from where we came from.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think I will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transaction. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the courier. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the courier that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. So you are to send me your address, name, country and mobile.

Await your responds and God bless you.

Mrs. Manju S. Das