[Debian-med-packaging] cwltool_1.0.20180302231433-1_source.changes REJECTED

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Mon Mar 5 20:37:45 UTC 2018

the bug is already reported somewhere in the BTS, and somebody already
wrote a patch for it months ago.  What is missing is finding a ftp-master
(not a random ftp assistant like those who process NEW, a real ftp-master)
to review and merge it.  Apparently that's hard, despite the many (ACKed)
pings on IRC.