Comments regarding r-cran-spdep_0.5-74-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 16 09:04:15 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:50:48PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> ping?

pong?

I was waiting on some comments in the thread starting at

  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-science-maintainers/2014-July/026476.html

I have no idea what change you would accept for the d/copyright file and
was just idling waiting for some response from you.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de