Comments regarding ros-geometry-experimental_0.5.12-1_amd64.changes

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Tue Jan 12 22:20:08 UTC 2016

+++ Thorsten Alteholz [2016-01-12 21:25 +0000]:
> Hi,
>
> I marked the package for accept, but please check why upstream mentions
> LGPL in test_tf2/package.xml and geometry_experimental/package.xml

We did. It's just wrong metadata, which should be fixed upstream
soon. There may have been an LGPL file once but there certainly isn't
any more. It's probably just confusion (also seen in
ros-python-qt-binding which incorrectly listed the licence-types of python modules
_used_ by the package in package.xml).  The debian/copyright file is
correct.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/