r-cran-aer_1.2-5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Feb 2 13:46:28 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 10:00:10PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> those should be mentioned:
>  Copyright (C) 2016 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
>  Copyright M. P. Wand 1997-2009

No, sorry, these are false positives.  The tests/*.Rout.save files
are just replicating output from runs of test files.

> Here we also have the simplicity- and data-description-problem.

I have added a REAME.source file.  I hope it is acceptable to point the
user to the relevant documentation files without spending valuable
developer time to cut-n-paste >100 text snippets which can be found by
the interested reader at the place where it is expected by R users.

Kind regards and thanks for your ftpmaster work

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de