Western Union Money Transfer US$980,000.00

DR.EDDY BENSON ammin.composit3000 at alice.it
Fri Jun 2 07:49:55 UTC 2017

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.www.westernuunion207 at gmail.com

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OF US$980,000.00 CERTIFIED FUNDS:

Attn Beneficiary,

Good day, and how are you today? please blame us not you may think that we
forget to transfer your funds no but verification to know whether you are not
real beneficiary to avoid mistake that is why we no mailing you since but after
our verification we find out that the said (US$980,000.00) was yours and our
new arrangement was made normal,

You where given a bill of sum in order to receive your Funds of which we didn’t
hear from you for sometime now.  Hence, our new elected manager is now offering
a Special help to all our customers that are abandoned their funds in our
custody because of price before. in order words we are now requesting that
those involve should go ahead and pay only sum of $95.00 to receive their
abandoned funds in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your
(US$980,000.00) shall be transfer to your destination address accordingly.
Note that after (3 DAYS) if you did not make the payment of $95.00 the total
Fund will divert to GOVERNMENT CUSTODY to avoid problem,

Send the fee through western union money transfer with the address bellow

1. Receiver Name========BEN OJI
2. City/Country==========Cotonou - Benin Republic.
3. Question=============Color?
4. Answer:=============White
5. Amount:=============$95.00

I am here giving your guarantee that this is the only money you will pay and
nothing more also as soon as you send the fee you will start receiving your
daily transfer immediately. I will be waiting right to have the payment
information in order to enable us obtain this needed certificates soon.

Regards,
DR.EDDY BENSON,
The New Manager Of  Western union
department Benin Send Money Worldwide