Propose removing spyder-reports from the archive

Julian Gilbey jdg at debian.org
Thu Dec 9 21:18:56 GMT 2021

On Thu, Dec 09, 2021 at 08:37:41PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I propose to ask the ftpmasters to remove spyder-reports from
> unstable.  Here's my draft text:
> [...]

Dear all,

I just saw this post on spyder-vim issues:
https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-vim/issues/75

"Unfortunately we have a ton of work in Spyder and there's no one to
help with this. Actually, all our external plugins (with the exception
of Spyder-terminal) are in the same state right now.

Hopefully, we'll have some time to address that in the coming months."

So let's leave the package as-is for the time being and revisit it in
a few months.

Best wishes,

   Julian