[xml/sgml-pkgs] Re: Is passivetex still being maintained?

Graham Wilson graham at mknod.org
Sun Jul 30 22:27:37 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 08:46:52AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> If it's not being maintained, I intend to request removal of the
> package from unstable.  The most recent version of the package is
> present in 'stable', so this incurs no loss of data and the package
> is easy to revive.

(FWIW, I'm the most recent uploader of the package, even though I don't
maintain it any longer.)

Please do request it's removal. I meant to get around to that earlier,
but I didn't get a chance. The package has no dependencies or build
dependencies, and there are better replacements, so I think it's a good
idea to remove it.

--
gram