[xml/sgml-pkgs] Status of dh_installxmlcatalogs

Peter Eisentraut peter_e at gmx.net
Thu May 11 01:09:26 UTC 2006

This is regarding bug #244156: cdbs does not call dh_installxmlcatalogs
and relatedly #214061 debhelper: dh_xmlcatalogs support.

Apparently, the debhelper maintainer did not like some part of the
dh_installxmlcatalogs interface, so it started to be maintained
outside.  From a cdbs perspective I was holding off for a resolution of
that, so the question is now whether the current situation is planned
to be permanent.  If so, I guess a call to dh_installxmlcatalogs could
be added to cdbs.  An update on the debhelper bug report would be
nice.