[xml/sgml-pkgs] Creative miracles shall take place in my womb and reproductive system

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 10:39:55 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministries

I apply the blood of Jesus to my spirit, soul, body and womb.   The power of
the almighty God saturate my womb.   Every design against my life be
completely nullified.   All evil labels fashioned by the camp of the enemy
against my life be rubbed off with the blood of Jesus.   I break myself loose
from the bondage of stagnancy IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Dear Jesus destroy with your fire anything that makes your promise to fail in
my life no matter the origin.   The blood, the fire and the living water of
the most high God wash my system clean from:
-	unprofitable growth in my womb
-	evil plantation
-	evil deposit from spirit husband
-	impurities acquired from parental contamination
-	evil spiritual consumption
-	hidden sickness
-	physical and spiritual incisions
-	satanic poisons
-	evil stamps, labels and links
Every area of my life become too hot for any evil to inhabit IN THE MIGHTY
NAME OF JESUS.

Evil growth in all department of my life be uprooted.   My body reject every
evil habitation.   Dear Jesus reverse all evil arrangements attached
consciously or unconsciously to my life.   I break the power of the occult,
witchcraft and familiar spirits over my life.   I reject and pass out any
satanic deposit in my intestine.   I reject and pass out any satanic deposit
in my reproductive organ.   I reject and pass out any satanic deposit in my
womb IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Any foreign hand laid on my womb, release me now.   In the mighty name of
Jesus, I renounce, break and loose myself from all:
-	demonic holds
-	psychic powers
-	bonds of physical illness
-	bondage
In the name of Jesus, I break and loose myself from all evil curses, chains,
spells, bewitchment, witchcraft, or sorcery which has been put upon me.   A
creative miracle shall take place in my womb and reproductive system.   IN THE
MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I bind, plunder and render to naught every strongman assigned to my womb,
reproductive system and marital life.   God who quicken the dead, quicken my
womb and reproductive system.   I release myself from the hold of spirit of
sterility, infertility and fear IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
234 1 8726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk
www.cnmin.co.uk

Title of this week message: Great Pyramid
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html

This week praises by: R. Bridges 1884 – 1930
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html

For Prayer Request: click the link www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html

Add Families and Friends emails to our list: click or copy the link and paste
in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/mailinglist.html