No subject

Tue Apr 21 15:07:30 UTC 2009

African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Tel: 00 226 75061532
=20
 Dear Friend=2C
=20
 It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail. Welcome this
letter in the name of God=2C I am Mr.Raheem Bin=2C the director of the acco=
unt & auditing dept=2C at the
African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. With d=
uerespect=2C I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that w=
ill be=20
beneficial to both of us. At the bank's last account/auditing evaluations=
=2CI came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign cli=
ent who we learnt died on a sudden motor accident along Togo road on his wa=
y back to
Burkina Faso with his entire family his wife and his only child on 6th Nov.=
2003.
=20
Since the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The acco=
unt has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was p=
ut in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the clien=
t. Since his demise=2C nobody=2C not even the members of his family have ap=
plied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account=
 until I discovered that. it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreig=
n national and we are sure
that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money.=20
=20
As the director of the dept=2C this discovery was brought to my office so a=
s to decide what is to be done. With the few personnel in my dept=2C I deci=
ded to seek ways through
which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too. Th=
e total amount in the accounts is ten million five hundred thousand dollars=
 (USD 10=2C500=2C000.00). with our positions as a staff of the bank=2C =20

 I amhandicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay b=
onafide claim over this money. while contemplating on what to do=2C I came =
across youremail contact in the internet directory and I decided to ask you=
 for help to
transfer this money out of the country to your account in your country=2C t=
he client is a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his ne=
xt of kin or business partner. I will supply you with all necessary informa=
tion and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to an=
y bank of your choice where this money could be transferred to.
=20
I have decided to give away forty %( 40%) to you for your assistance and te=
n(10%) for any expenses that might arise during the transaction of this tra=
nsfer. I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely 100% guaran=
tee since I work in this bank which is why you should be confident in the s=
uccess of this transaction because you will be updated with information as =
at when desired.=20
=20
I will please wish you keep this transaction secret as I am hoping to retir=
e with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when =
this money is safely in your account. I will then come over to your country=
 for
sharing of the money according to the previous agreed percentage. You might=
 even have to advise us on possibilities of investment in your country or e=
lsewhere of our choice. May god help you to help me to a restive retirement=
=2C Amen.
=20
Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me throug=
h my email address or call me on this number 00 226 75061532 For oral discu=
ssion. Do
not hesitate to furnish me with your private telephone line for easy and ef=
fective communication.
I am waiting for your urgent response please!!!
Thanks and remain blessed.
Bellow is my resident contact address and my telephone line
Siege social: 01bp 452001 -Ouagadougou 01
Tel: 00 226 75061532
e_mail: raheembin2009 at voila.fr
Mr.Raheem Bin=

--_85d2e3cc-a059-49fc-870f-e655b6c8c9c0_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
<DIV id=3Dyiv384547639>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO READ THIS MA=
IL CAREFULY AND MAIL ME BACK<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>From The Desk Of Mr=
.Raheem Bin<BR>African Development Bank<BR>Burkina Faso (ADB)<BR>Ouagadougo=
u Burkina Faso.<BR>Tel: 00 226 75061532</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3BDear Friend=2C<BR>&nb=
sp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3BIt will be a surprise for you to receive this mail. Welcom=
e this<BR>letter in the name of God=2C I am Mr.Raheem Bin=2C the director o=
f the account &amp=3B auditing dept=2C at the</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougo=
u Burkina Faso West Africa. With duerespect=2C I have decided to contact yo=
u on a business transaction that will be <BR>beneficial to both of us. At t=
he bank's last account/auditing evaluations=2CI came across an old account =
which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt died on a sudd=
en motor accident along Togo road on his way back to<BR>Burkina Faso with h=
is entire family his wife and his only child on 6th Nov.2003.<BR>&nbsp=3B<B=
R>Since the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The ac=
count has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was=
 put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the cli=
ent. Since his demise=2C nobody=2C not even the members of his family have =
applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit accou=
nt until I discovered that. it cannot be claimed since our client is a fore=
ign national and we are sure<BR>that he has no next of kin here to file cla=
ims over the money. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>As the director of the dept=2C this dis=
covery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. With th=
e few personnel in my dept=2C I decided to seek ways through<BR>which to tr=
ansfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too. The total amo=
unt in the accounts is ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10=2C=
500=2C000.00). with our positions as a staff of the bank=2C&nbsp=3B </FONT>=
</DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">&nbsp=3BI amhandicapped because I can=
not operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money.=
 while contemplating on what to do=2C I came across youremail contact in th=
e internet directory and I decided to ask you for help to<BR>transfer this =
money out of the country to your account in your country=2C the client is a=
 foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin or b=
usiness partner. I will supply you with all necessary information and bank =
data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your=
 choice where this money could be transferred to.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I have dec=
ided to give away forty %( 40%) to you for your assistance and ten(10%) for=
 any expenses that might arise during the transaction of this transfer. I w=
ant to assure you that this transaction is absolutely 100% guarantee since =
I work in this bank which is why you should be confident in the success of =
this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when de=
sired. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I will please wish you keep this transaction secret =
as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transact=
ion which will be when this money is safely in your account. I will then co=
me over to your country for<BR>sharing of the money according to the previo=
us agreed percentage. You might even have to advise us on possibilities of =
investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May god help you to =
help me to a restive retirement=2C Amen.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Please for further =
information and enquiries feel free to contact me through my email address =
or call me on this number 00 226 75061532 For oral discussion. Do<BR>not he=
sitate to furnish me with your private telephone line for easy and effectiv=
e communication.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">I am waiting for your urgent response ple=
ase!!!<BR>Thanks and remain blessed.<BR>Bellow is my resident contact addre=
ss and my telephone line</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">Siege social: 01bp 452001 -Ouagadougou 01=
<BR>Tel: 00 226 75061532<BR>e_mail: <FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0060bf><STR=
ONG>raheembin2009 at voila.fr</STRONG></FONT></FONT><A href=3D"http://us.mc457=
.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=3Draheem_bin2009 at superposta.com" target=3D_bl=
ank rel=3Dnofollow><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms"></FONT></A><A href=3D"http:=
//us.mc457.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=3Draheembin2009 at voila.fr" target=3D=
_blank rel=3Dnofollow></A><BR><FONT face=3D"comic sans ms">Mr.Raheem Bin</F=