[xml/sgml-pkgs] A matter of urgency and importance

A matter of urgency and importance JulioAranjuez12 at aim.com
Sat Oct 9 00:38:52 UTC 2010

 Dear Sir,
My name is Mr. Julio Aranjuez residing in Madrid, Spain presently.
I have an opportunity which arose in my former office which I would
appreciate your
collaboration to utilise. Rennies bank of South Africa On 1 July 2008 became
Bidvest Bank Ltd. This was done after a consolidation that saw the
bank placed within the top five banks in South Africa.
My boss headed the Corporate Foreign Exchange dept at the South African
National Treasury Pretoria, Guateng Province. By her position, she was in
charge of our foreign securities and managed all liquidation
processes. During her reconciliation after the consolidation execise, she
discovered an unliquidated deposit positioned as security with one of
our correspondent banks overseas.
The funds are positioned as blocked security and have an International
security identification number {ISIN} which will allow you to confirm
the funds through Euroclear Bank.
What is important is that we reach given terms and have the funds
transfered to your account and you shall dispatch the funds as agreed
to all parties involved without any problem or default or dishonesty.
We intend to invest our share in health care and Estate management.

Any further information I offer you now might put this transaction at
risk as I do not know your present disposition to my offer. I will
give you more details of the funds position on receiving your response
to my email. I seek your understanding for the confidentiality of this
proposal considering the sensitivity of the transaction.
Mr. Julio Aranjuez .
My current email address JulioAranjuez12 at aim.com
my current phone number is +34 634051530
my current fax number is   +34 917903936

I await your speedy response thanks.

Please Note: When you are replying back, "DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THE EMAIL
ADDRESS FROM WHICH I SENT YOU THIS MESSAGE; YOU ARE ADVISED TO REPLY TO MY
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS: JulioAranjuez12 at aim.com  THIS IS VERY
IMPORTANT, FOR SECURITY REASONS".SONS".