[xml/sgml-pkgs] CAN WE FINISH THIS BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS?

Mr. Eric Wright ericwright02 at ukmembers.co.cc
Sat Oct 16 15:24:23 UTC 2010

Mr. Eric Wright
Oakhill House,
130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough,
Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ, UK

Sir,

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a
relationship. My name is Mr. Eric Wright, and I work for a Bank here in
United Kingdom as Financial Consultant Auditor. I will be happy if we can
do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual
benefit to us. I have a business proposal in the tune of £
30,000.000.00-[Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred
to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility &
advantages for the proceeds of this amount to be paid to you and then both
of us can share the money, 60% to me, 35% to you and 5% for any expenses
both parties might incur in the course of the transfer. Can I trust you on
this?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Top Bank Director and he
agreed to help, and have instructed me to look for a trustworthy
foreigner, capable of handling this transaction so that we can transfer
this money out of the UK. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is
hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required
arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. This
money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late
holder died and no relatives knows about this money, and it was discovered
during an annual audition. If you can be trusted and are capable of
handling this business with me in full confidence & trust, please send me
the following information for documentation purpose:

(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex: