[xml/sgml-pkgs] Adv: Join Popular Actress at Money Making Event

f.r.e.e. Seminar Feb 18 donnotreply at newsky1.com
Fri Feb 10 09:47:20 UTC 2012

English http://newsky1.com/jp.php/165677/4381707/300725 |
 		  http://newsky1.com/jp.php/165677/4381707/300725

 		COME FOR A FREE SEMINAR. MEET CELEBRITIES IN PERSON

  "I used to trade without knowing what I was doing and suffered
losses. After attending ChartNexus technical analysis course, I am
able to trade profitably with confidence.

 Whenever I am looking to trade, I would use the ESP Master to pick
the stocks with the best trading opportunities. It is very easy to use
and the trading signals are very clear"

  "We work hard to earn money. So doesn't it make sense to educate
yourself before investing? I choose ChartNexus because it really
provides me with an excellent education in stock trading. As I've got
a busy schedule, the ChartNexus support forum keeps me updated on the
trainers' market analysis anytime, anywhere.

 ChartNexus has equipped me with the knowledge to trade with more
confidence. They have a team of dedicated trainers in the forum
helping all the members."

  CHARTNEXUS SEMINAR (SESSION CONDUCTED IN MANDARIN):

 	* Trade successfully and make stock trading your Second Income. No
more fear of retrenchment during an economic downturn.
 	* Mentorship with our weekly Traders' Club. Continue to learn and
increase your confidence to make profit. Join our FORUM.
 	* ASIA's LEADING Technical Analysis educator. Use the software
developed for many Asia stock broking firms.

   		 http://newsky1.com/jp.php/165677/4381707/300725

 Introducing the NEW ESP Master stock screener - Entry, Stop-Loss,
Pro?t Taking.
 Know what price to enter and exit. NO MORE GUESSING!

 To remove yourself from this distribution please click here
http://newsky1.com/option.php/165677/4381707 to start the
process for email deletion.

	 -
Spore- Spore-, AL 38489-